Innovate 4 Water - Geneva 2022
Time & Location
About the Event
Event free of charge for curated participants.
What is the marketplace about?
“Innovate 4 Water” is two days of matchmaking, bringing together solutions and needs, curated into investment focussed themes.
The design and delivery of “Innovate 4 Water” is unique and effective because the marketplace:
- is outcome oriented
- has 100% active participation
- is highly curated
- has a business-networking focus.
“Innovate 4 Water” organisers, will coach participants on the day before the marketplace.
Why “Innovate 4 Water”?
“Innovate 4 Water” marketplace fosters interactions between global and local players from the private sector, the public sector and the civil society to shift financing towards innovative impactful local solutions.
What are the expected outcomes?
Strong reinforcement of the local ecosystems around water resource management, WASH and the water nexus. The marketplace accelerates commercially sustainable change by:
- creating visibility to established technological solutions and business models, local solution providers and local investors
- attracting higher levels of blended investments outside of donor and aid funding
- transferring water sector and water-dependent knowledge and innovation
- forming meaningful partnerships and cross-sectoral collaborations
- driving economic growth and improving access to water and sanitation in the targeted region.
- SMEs and multinational companies with interest in the water nexus sector
- utilities and civil engineering
- primary and manufacturing industries
- investors (banking, asset management, private banking, corporates, venture capital, private equity)
- water nexus institutions (foundations, coalitions, associations)
- non-government and governmental organisations, national and local
- universities / incubators / research institutions